Mindful Pilates General Policies and Guidelines
Please read through the information on this page prior making any purchase online.
- The studio will be opened five minutes before the class start time. Kindly wait outside until the previous class has finished if you have arrived early.
- Leave your shoes outside the door
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival
- Please keep your mask on at all time within the studio
- Depending of the latest government requirements in light of Covid-19, the following steps may be needed upon arrival:
- Complete our Health Declaration Form
- Temperature check at the door
- Scan QR Code with “Leave Home Safe” App
- Scan Vaccination Pass (by staff)
- Leave your shoes outside the door
- Sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer* or wash them with soap at the bathroom**
*Non-toxic sanitizing spray are provided for use with our studio.
**The bathroom is located outside the studio on the left fire exit door.
Class Levels and Suitability
- We want to provide you a safe and enjoyable Pilates experience. To learn about our class content and suitability, you could read the detailed class descriptions online or speak with us via email or WhatsApp 63412392.
- If you are a pre-natal or postnatal student, or suffering from severe back pain, or recovering from an injury, please email email@example.com to schedule a call or online consultation with staff before signing up. The consultation is complimentary because we care about you.
Private Class bookings
- Private lessons are available by appointment. 16 class credits will be deducted from your package for each private class booking. To make an appointment or find out more details, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Bookings and Cancellation Policies
- Students are responsible to book and manage their group class bookings online, while all private appointments shall be arranged directly at the reception or via email or WhatsApp.
- Corporate classes shall be arranged with our manager or sales directly.
- All appointments, reservations or bookings can be made, cancelled or rescheduled up to 24 hours before the class starts time.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking, please do so at least 24 hours ahead of class start time. Otherwise, it will be considered as late cancellation.
- In the case of no shows and late cancellation, the class credits will be considered used and no refund or exchange will be made.
- For private class students, if you wish to rebook such late cancelled class within the class package validity period, a $300 rebooking fee will be applied.
- You are responsible to cancel your booking promptly prior to the class start time whenever you cannot attend a class. So that we could inform the instructor in time and your spot could potentially be filled by someone on the waiting list.
- The system will mark any un-cancelled booking as ‘no show’.
- Accumulating 3 ‘no show’ records within the current class package would result in class booking suspension for 2 weeks.
Studio Closure, Public Holidays, Weather Conditions
- We are closed on all public holidays, Typhoon 8 or above and Black Rain Storm, or any health or emergency circumstances/laws that would lead to a temporary closure
- Your appointment(s), reservation(s) or booking(s) that falls within such studio closure period will be cancelled automatically and will not be charged.
- Please remember to rebook such cancelled classes within your package validity period.
- By purchasing from Mindful Pilates, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated in the contracts, pricing options, booking and cancellation policies, and product descriptions.
- You are required to read the liability waiver, contract terms, booking policies, and pricing options thoroughly prior making any purchase.
- Mindful Pilates reserves the right to manage/change/alter/update your account details, purchases, and history anytime
Return and Refund Policies
- All purchased products, class packages or contracts are non-refundable.
- If you are leaving Hong Kong and wish to transfer a valid package or contract to a family or friend, please contact our team at email@example.com, or send us a message at 6341 2392. A $500 administration fee will apply.
- For products exchange, all items must be unused and returned in its original packaging and condition.
- Your personal data and information will not be used or sold in any way beyond the agreed upon conditions with Mindful Pilates.
Warning and Liability Waiver
The terms and conditions in this warning and waiver are in addition to any general terms and conditions you may have signed or be subject to due to your use of Mindful Pilates Limited’s (MPL) Facilities. Herein and throughout this section the term, Mindful Pilates, refer to the company listed as Mindful Pilates Limited (MPL).
Your Physical Condition and Safety
- You acknowledge that Pilates training and other exercise disciplines can be of a high intensity, and as it involves from time to time vigorous physical activity there is risk of injury, disability, paralysis and even death.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to consult a physician regarding your ability to participate in MPL classes, furthermore it is your responsibility to inform MPL staff of any injuries or disabilities you may have prior to training, and also inform staff if you feel unwell before, during or after participating in a class.
- You shall not participate in MPL classes whilst suffering from any infections or contagious illness, disease or other ailment including but not limited to open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections, where there is any risk that such use or participation in such condition may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other participants of said classes; you will bring any such matters to the attention of the staff of MPL if in any doubt.
- In addition to the above if you are pregnant, under medication and/or suffering from or having suffered from any medical disability you are strongly advised to seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner before participating in MPL classes and you should not participate if there is a risk to your health.
- MPL teachers use ‘hands on’ correction for posture – you hereby consent to this method of instruction.
- MPL reserves the right to exclude members based on the above clause at any point without notice and memberships are non-refundable.
- You shall abide to any existing laws regarding Hong Kong’s public health and safety issued by the Hong Kong Government. If you have contracted any transmittable sickness/disease or being a close contact person of someone who has contracted any transmittable sickness/disease, you will not be allowed to join any studio/face-to-face classes until you are cleared of all symptoms and obtained a medical proof of being negative of such transmittable sickness/disease by medical professional.
Limitation of Liability/Release/Indemnity
- You hereby acknowledge that you are aware that in participating in MPL classes, there is the risk or possibility of injury, you voluntarily accept these inherent risks.
- You take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to your person/property that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation in MPL classes.
- You have consulted a qualified medical practitioner recently and know of no reason why you should not participate in MPL classes.
- You have no physical or mental restrictions, disabilities or any predispositions to sickness or injury that may be aggravated or adversely affected as a result of your participation in MPL classes.
- You promise that you will participate in MPL classes at all times in accordance with the instructions given by MPL and you acknowledge that MPL will not be liable for injury or damage sustained if you participate in MPL classes before you have received proper instruction or contrary to such instruction.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree that MPL, and its respective servants, agents, employees, and staff shall not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in connection with your participation in MPL classes, for any claims, demands, damages, economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), loss of good will or reputation, or special or indirect consequential losses in any case.
- You will not now or in the future, directly or indirectly, seek to claim compensation from MPL, or other participants in MPL classes, for any injury, loss, costs or damages occurring, or arising from, your participation in classes.
- You hereby release MPL and other participants in classes from any claim for injury, loss, costs or damages occurring, or arising from, your participation in classes. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold MPL harmless against any liability, damages, legal fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims caused by your negligence or other wrongful acts or omissions, even if MPL was negligent.
- You hereby agree to defend, fully indemnify on demand and hold harmless MPL from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses including legal fees (on an indemnity basis) which MPL may suffer arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you, or in connection with any act, omission, default, negligence or conduct attributable to you.
- You grant permission for images, video and audio of your participation in classes to be used by MPL for marketing purposes from time to time.